Hardwood Floors Intense Cleaning
Requires On-site Quote Prior to Scheduling Cleaning
**All furniture must be removed. Carpets and Hardwood cleanings are NOT scheduled for the same day.
Intensive Deep Cleaning
Aggressively cleans: dirt, grease, hair, dust, built-up residue and contaminants.
- This can be done along as a routine maintenance procedure.
- Scrub with floor prep cleaning machine and I.F.T. - the intensive cleaner.
- Repeat Scrub with cleaning machine and Squeaky - commercial floor cleaner.
- Tack with microfiber cleaning pad and commercial floor cleaner.
The Anderson Hardwood Process
What can expect when our technicians arrive.
- Inspection - The technician inspects the floor to identify any trouble spots and contaminates.
- Explanation - The technician will explain the process used for cleaning hardwood floors. There are two options ... a basic clean, and a deep clean. The deep clean will dissolve the contaminates using our buffer system.
- Preparation & Cleaning - The technician will get to work restoring your floors to their natural beauty.
Wood Floor Care instructions: 3-4 hours before walking on floor 24 hours before returning furniture to wood floor 2 weeks before returning area rugs to floor
- Do not use wax or silicone based polishes or cleaners. Some wood flooring cleaners sold at the local stores may make the floors more difficult to clean and may create problems when the floor requires recoating.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and dog nails can damage wood flooring.
- Do not slide furniture across wood flooring.
- Place felt pads under furniture sitting on wood flooring.
Please give us a call and you are on your way to having the cleanest hardwood floors in town.